|My idols belowwwwww|
Personality: Rude, determined to speak her mind, a criticizer, low self esteem, around true friends is when she is most happy; when that happens, she is. . .
A jokester, perverted, weird, silly, caring.
Breed: Canadian Eskimo Dog/unknown
• Loves drawing
• Loves pixel art
• Loves the show BONES
• Refuses to use slang words for her friends
• Gets extremely jealous
• Prefers American animation over other sorts of animation
• Keeps secrets when they're big
• Loves Cabela's
I don't block people I think it's stupid, even if they come to troll on my page or hate on me
Colored sketch: 7
Flat coloring/clean lineart: 12-15
FC/CL/ with cell shading: 18
Coloring with detailed shading: 20
Coloring with DS and Detailed background: 25
Simple design, simple animation: 15
Simple design, extreme animation: 20
Hard design, simple animation: 25
Hard design, extreme animation: 30
Commissions are closed until further notice.
I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW THIS GOES SO IM JUST WINGIN IT
1. The Doctor....#9, #10, #11, and #12.....WHO is the best? (TROLOLOLO)
David Tennant as the 10th is by FAR my favorite. I'm a big fan of 11 though. The 10th had that charm I love; that anything could happen. Yes. He could get some depressing moments. But I love it.
2. What's your favorite CreepyPasta?
I'm actually not a CreepyPasta person. I've read that one about the Apple thing that was supposed to be a show; it was sort of like a lost tapes thing? And that one MLP:FIM CreepyPasta, the Pinkie Pie CreepyPasta. I can handle gore, but nothing like that. Which is weird considering I watch the walking dead. Huh.
3. What's the best musical you've seen?
I don't watch a lot of musicals. I've seen Honk, Beauty and the Beast, Phantom of the Opera, Les Mis, and Oklahoma. So either Les Mis or beauty and the beast.
4. Who's your favorite Batman villain?
Joker or Bane. Joker has that awesome, creepy as fuck laugh but Bane has that amazing character design .
5. Anime or manga?
Well, for the plot, I have to say Manga. But I love the color and life of the animation in anime.
6. What's your favorite kind of soda?
Orange soda 8) yum. Oh and Dr Pepper
7. If Godzilla and SlenderMan got in a fight, who do you think would win?
That creepy bastard Slenderman, obviously.
8. What ONE world do you want to live in?
The Doctor Who universe. I could basically go anywhere!
9. What are your 5 favorite foods?
Cheeseburgers, crab legs (with butter), lake fish(Northerns, sunnies, bass), americanized Chinese food (lee Ann chin, chef lee), and fajitas!
10. Who likes hugs?
1. Where are you from? (What country and if America, what state?)
2. Describe your first crush.
I think he was a little blond boy from Preschool. I think his name was Zachary? He was nice. And now I don't know where he is.
3. Tell me something I don't know about you.
Oh. Um, I guess whenever I'm alone in my house, I run around wrapped in a blanket, making myself s'mores and talking in a flamboyant voice.
4. Would you be willing to kiss someone you didn't know if you were offered twenty bucks?
Ew no. I'm sorry but ewwww. Even if they were hot; what if they had warts and you didn't know?
5. What if someone was stalking you and wanted to be your girlfriend?
Well, I'm changing it to boyfriend- and if it was David Tennant, or Benedict Cumberbatch then yeah. But otherwise; heh. No.
6. What do you believe about the afterlife?
I really want to believe there's something after death. Science says no. Oh well. I hope something tragic happens to me and I die and end up as a ghost.
7. What is your worst memory?
One I'll share. I have like 3 but I don't want to share all of them.
In second grade I fell off a the top of a playground thing; it was like an Eiffel Tower and I scraped my neck on the way down. It's still kind of traumatizing.
8. What is your best memory?
The day I discovered the joys of BBC and the Internet. -blissful sigh-
9. Do you find me annoying?
Well I don't know who this is but
I would find myself annoying. Hypocritical me
10. What would you do if you found a man in the streets dead?
I don't think I would be traumatized actually. Mostly because I've seen dead animals way too many times so this wouldn't be any different. I think it depends on HOW I find them? Like, if they had guts strewn everywhere, or they looked like the famous "bicycle walker" from the walking dead- yeah, I'd be scared.
Um, I'm not tagging anyone. Feel free to do this. BYE!
1-4 point: Llama
5- 10 points: Llama + watch +favorite
11-30 points: Llama +watch +favorite + gift
31- 50 points: Llama +watch +favorite +gifts and 5 points
51- 100 points: Llama +watch +favorite +gifts and 15 points